Okay. i decided to ...

Notifications
Clear all

Okay. i decided to make an thread so people can learn me to know.

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@UnwrappedLyrics)
New RivalGamer

First of all. HEY THERE! MY NAME IS MIKKEL!

First of all!

First of all im an xbox 360 modder. i the proud owner of an RGH2 Trinity console.
Right now the console is under reperation..because of heating probs..
i'm hosting some lobbys in the times normal im taking $$ for it but when i get it up an running again i will host some free lobbys for PREMIUM users on the forum.
I will prefer if i dont gets 100 messages a day about when i will host any lobby for the regular members of the forum its will come i promis! but XBLS and KV's arent free.. so when i got money and thinking its time to do it i will host an lobby. You are all welcome to make an reply with what lobby kinds you want, BUT if someone allready have writed that kind you want me to host the give his reply an LIKE and then i will host an lobby in some time of the kind there got most likes.

Who am i in the real world?
I'm an reagular guy who is living in denmark with my fiancé. and have been done this for 2 years now. She is loving to game Ghost so sometime you would meet me in an lobby where i plays splitscreen and sometimes when i do mods she will be on me retrail console to in the lobby just for the fun in the lobby.
I'm 19 years old almost 20.
in my everyday life, I am a blacksmith.
I'm am really intro my daily training, right now im fighting my way up of the hard hill of getting bigger and more "sporty / beach looking " heh :p, i know some of you will say. " What the fuck is he doing in here? "when you see an photo of me. But i can say, i allways have been interestet in modding and gaming. and i just love to take an day in the coatch and playing some games and host some lobbys. and just install new mods on my xbox. making an J-tag/RGH console for somebody. i often do this for free. ( also the man who want his console j-tagget/RGH'ed send me the console and the mod chip or the parts he wants in i and then i will install the chips or extra items in it and send it back to the man as an modded console. ) im doing things like that because I love to sit and do things like that when I know there is someonewho is really glad that I will do it for him. i really like to help other people out.

Just for your guys know how im looks and my fiancé 😀
i dont hope there is any or you who have any bad prejudices for tattoo's because i have some. but its just my way to express my self. 🙂

1 photo is: Me here yesterday aften an great workout! 🙂
2 photo is: Me and my fiancé and our friend ( our friend is sitting back me )
3 photo is: My beautiful fiancé <3
4 photo is: My favorit quote

Thats was all from me!

Your Best Regrats
- ME!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

First of all. HEY THERE! MY NAME IS MIKKEL!

First of all!

First of all im an xbox 360 modder. i the proud owner of an RGH2 Trinity console.
Right now the console is under reperation..because of heating probs..
i'm hosting some lobbys in the times normal im taking $$ for it but when i get it up an running again i will host some free lobbys for PREMIUM users on the forum.
I will prefer if i dont gets 100 messages a day about when i will host any lobby for the regular members of the forum its will come i promis! but XBLS and KV's arent free.. so when i got money and thinking its time to do it i will host an lobby. You are all welcome to make an reply with what lobby kinds you want, BUT if someone allready have writed that kind you want me to host the give his reply an LIKE and then i will host an lobby in some time of the kind there got most likes.

Who am i in the real world?
I'm an reagular guy who is living in denmark with my fiancé. and have been done this for 2 years now. She is loving to game Ghost so sometime you would meet me in an lobby where i plays splitscreen and sometimes when i do mods she will be on me retrail console to in the lobby just for the fun in the lobby.
I'm 19 years old almost 20.
in my everyday life, I am a blacksmith.
I'm am really intro my daily training, right now im fighting my way up of the hard hill of getting bigger and more "sporty / beach looking " heh :p, i know some of you will say. " What the **** is he doing in here? "when you see an photo of me. But i can say, i allways have been interestet in modding and gaming. and i just love to take an day in the coatch and playing some games and host some lobbys. and just install new mods on my xbox. making an J-tag/RGH console for somebody. i often do this for free. ( also the man who want his console j-tagget/RGH'ed send me the console and the mod chip or the parts he wants in i and then i will install the chips or extra items in it and send it back to the man as an modded console. ) im doing things like that because I love to sit and do things like that when I know there is someonewho is really glad that I will do it for him. i really like to help other people out.

Just for your guys know how im looks and my fiancé 😀
i dont hope there is any or you who have any bad prejudices for tattoo's because i have some. but its just my way to express my self. 🙂

1 photo is: Me here yesterday aften an great workout! 🙂
2 photo is: Me and my fiancé and our friend ( our friend is sitting back me )
3 photo is: My beautiful fiancé <3
4 photo is: My favorit quote

Thats was all from me!

Your Best Regrats
- ME!

Very nice introduction man 🙂 Why didn't you just post this from the start in the introduction section? Haha, anyway, I enjoy working out too. I am not "big" but I have a decent amount of muscle. I did gymnastics, so I am decently athletic looking. You may think I do not belong too xD

Topic starter
(@UnwrappedLyrics)
New RivalGamer

Very nice introduction man 🙂 Why didn't you just post this from the start in the introduction section? Haha, anyway, I enjoy working out too. I am not "big" but I have a decent amount of muscle. I did gymnastics, so I am decently athletic looking. You may think I do not belong too xD

ahaha, its happens, F***K that. gaming and modding is fun 😀

(@ybnice)
New RivalGamer

Hey an, nice to meet you and welcome to the site, I'm a ps3 modder myself 😛 <3

Topic starter
(@UnwrappedLyrics)
New RivalGamer

Hey an, nice to meet you and welcome to the site, I'm a ps3 modder myself :p <3

'Nice. hope to see you around 🙂 tools and so on is almost the same so maybee we could share some stuff and have some fun on the forum 🙂
- Best regrats.
. ME

Page 1 / 2