Notifications
Clear all

Not able to post in some sections

Page 1 / 2

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I have something for Rival Gamer for people who are hosting lobbies but I cant post it on the main Call of duty sections or GTA section. Well maybe a staff will post this up for me in those sections.
I also added the link to the Premium page so everyone will know that it will go to the page :).

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

I have something for Rival Gamer for people who are hosting lobbies but I cant post it on the main Call of duty sections or GTA section. Well maybe a staff will post this up for me in those sections.
I also added the link to the Premium page so everyone will know that it will go to the page :).

Do you mean like you have GTA V then you have GTA V Glitches and you're unable to post in GTA V?

If it's that then I disabled the option to as everything has designated sections; if something doesn't then suggest it and I just might add it.

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Do you mean like you have GTA V then you have GTA V Glitches and you're unable to post in GTA V?

If it's that then I disabled the option to as everything has designated sections; if something doesn't then suggest it and I just might add it.

No. Not like Glitches. For GTA V you can only do money drops (For right now you can not since there is a new update for it). I could not post it on the main sections. Like you click on gta section and post on there. It was the same way on Cod. It just says this. You have insufficient privileges to post here. So hopefully people who do lobbies might like to post this up and make maybe members will like to try out premium.

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

And im dumb. lol I can post it on the Gta v section but in the cod section I did not want to spam the forum in each cod post.

(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

And im dumb. lol I can post it on the Gta v section but in the cod section I did not want to spam the forum in each cod post.

OH, so you're saying it isn't a bug; it's just you?

Page 1 / 2