Nice Person Badge/a...

Notifications
Clear all

Nice Person Badge/award!

Page 2 / 3

(@Teufel Hunden)

If you guys come up with a name, & description and I like it. Then I don't see why not.
The only problem is, I don't want to have like 1000 awards that just get handed out to everyone.

True. I get where you're coming from. But we want our members to feel like they've done something (even if they haven't done anything). We need lower class trophy's and the higher class will be for those who try/worthy of the trophy. I honestly love reaching for new trophies. That's one thing I kept trying to do when I joined.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted Member

True. I get where you're coming from. But we want our members to feel like they've done something (even if they haven't done anything). We need lower class trophy's and the higher class will be for those who try/worthy of the trophy. I honestly love reaching for new trophies. That's one thing I kept trying to do when I joined.

I am willing to implement this one, I need you guys to come up with what I said.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

Nekrotic "Support angel" is more of someone who helps others out. What he's saying is for those who are nice to others and not disrespectful. However XSTREAMSHOOTA, I suggest a different name. I'm not sure what name, but a different name. We like to have our names one of a kind.

This is a very good idea and here is one of my idea's for the name "Good Sport" >?

(@Teufel Hunden)

This is a very good idea and here is one of my idea's for the name "Good Sport" >?

I like this name.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

I like this name.

Thanks

Page 2 / 3