Notifications
Clear all

Newsletters or Bulk Emails

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Ill keep this short and sweet.

I am not 100% sure you do not do this already, but wouldnt you think about bulk emailing? Maybe a weekly newsletter?

Mailchimp is a good way of sending mail if you want to monitor who opened the emails...etc.

Your first 2,000 emails subscribers are free but you can change the subscriber list, in the past I just send to 2,000 each day, a different 2,000 per day. Out of 2,000 in my history approximately 20% open the email. But them 20% opening the email is better than no one hearing about RG and forgetting about it surely isnt it?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Cyb3r and I had mentioned starting a newsletter before 😛 The only real snag here is finding someone to actually build up the newsletter! Thank you for your interest and support my friend 🙂 I'll definitely be in touch with you in the near future (possibly this weekend!!! )

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Cyb3r and I had mentioned starting a newsletter before :p The only real snag here is finding someone to actually build up the newsletter! Thank you for your interest and support my friend 🙂 I'll definitely be in touch with you in the near future (possibly this weekend!!! )

Not a problem, if you like I can work on a newsletter template (code one).

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

We have a newsletter script in place linked to the forum database and amazon SES, it only needs someone to help send news and updates regularly.

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

We have a newsletter script in place linked to the forum database and amazon SES, it only needs someone to help send news and updates regularly.

What kind of help do you need? Also how much are you paying on Amazon SES?

You not tried MailChimp?

Page 1 / 2