New to this thread ...

Notifications
Clear all

New to this thread ...but not to gaming.....

preety
Topic starter
(@preety)

Hi all

I guess we all need to introduce ourselves....... maybe not need to, but we have to........ well...I think we should.....
Have been an avid gamer since I laid my hands on a handheld gaming thing handed over from my elder brother.....and led screen game called thief in garden....... It was a lousy game when I see what we play today.....but at that time it was everything I ever wanted (maybe coz my brother had kept it safely in his stash of memorabilia)
Then I got hooked to pc gaming......... was a prince of persia fan.............. and then PS2 happened (again courtesy my brother's growing up and not wanting an outdated system).
well I loved it especially after I hard modded it from a local market.
Never liked ps3 coz I never got to mod it.
Well recently I have started on xploited PS4 5.05. I love it. Have finished Uncharted 4, and halfway through Uncharted - Lost Legacy. Also getting hooked to Horizon Zero Dawn.

Was looking for a way to get trainers for games like I could on PC and came across this forum. So registered. Looks like a great place to be.
Thank you for this.......

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Hi all

I guess we all need to introduce ourselves....... maybe not need to, but we have to........ well...I think we should.....
Have been an avid gamer since I laid my hands on a handheld gaming thing handed over from my elder brother.....and led screen game called thief in garden....... It was a lousy game when I see what we play today.....but at that time it was everything I ever wanted (maybe coz my brother had kept it safely in his stash of memorabilia)
Then I got hooked to pc gaming......... was a prince of persia fan.............. and then PS2 happened (again courtesy my brother's growing up and not wanting an outdated system).
well I loved it especially after I hard modded it from a local market.
Never liked ps3 coz I never got to mod it.
Well recently I have started on xploited PS4 5.05. I love it. Have finished Uncharted 4, and halfway through Uncharted - Lost Legacy. Also getting hooked to Horizon Zero Dawn.

Was looking for a way to get trainers for games like I could on PC and came across this forum. So registered. Looks like a great place to be.
Thank you for this.......

Great intro man! Glad that you found us here 🙂 PS4 is still a pretty new scene but our very own @TylerMods is absolutely crushing the PS4 Scene with his amazing PS4 Trainer tool. It has about 40 games pre configured already! I hope you find everything you want and more here at RivalGamer and I look forward to seeing you around 🙂