New in here. old mo...

Notifications
Clear all

New in here. old modder. Wanna say hello.

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@UnwrappedLyrics)
New RivalGamer

what to say.

Im a guy at 19 years old. i have modded games and console in almost 3 years now. i own an J-tag/RGH2 Trinity, with Slim proto v2 and JR-Programmer v2 perm installed. with blue led mod. and an silent-king twinfan.

I'm Located in denmark.

I'm am Living in my appartment with my fiancé.

I'm Hosting lobbys sometime but they are not free. im charging a little "donate" for it, i will not just pay money off own wallet for others enjoyment.. ofc sometime i will be hosting an little free lobby for the lucky people who are online in Cod series. and BF.

But! i dont want 1000 request's a day about " When do you host an free lobby" because then i just want to host one..

Thats all from me. Good day out there..

Best regards yours.
UnwrappedLyrics.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to the site man! Looking forward to the lobbies you have the potential to host here!

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer UnwrappedLyrics! I hope you enjoy your time here, If you should ever need assistance just send me over a PM.
Ill see you around!

Topic starter
(@UnwrappedLyrics)
New RivalGamer

Thanks you guys.
Ofc i will host some lobbys, after that i gets my Trintity to run Perfect again ( Cooling probs.. s; )
Thanks for the invite to the site Glitchy (y)

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Thanks you guys.
Ofc i will host some lobbys, after that i gets my Trintity to run Perfect again ( Cooling probs.. s; )
Thanks for the invite to the site Glitchy (y)

Your welcome bro. Hope you keep active and help out where you can 🙂

Page 1 / 2