Notifications
Clear all

New Channel Set Up

Page 1 / 2

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

This is an old thread, I've removed what was here previous as I've made a new channel.
It's still a music distributing channel, however this time I've thought of a better name, got better graphics and a better video design. I'm also co running the channel with Legend and another friend.

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbZFKCCaFPE3qV0Mve7ACA/feed

First Video:

Would mean a lot to me if you could subscribe and like the video(s).

Cheers.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

Hey guys, I've finally decided to set up this channel I've been wanting to do for months now. I decided last night I'd do it as I have quite a bit of free time now that my college course is finished for a few months. It;s basically a music channel which is similar to Proximity etc, however I'm wanting to upload many different genres instead of just, EDM etc.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could support it, click here.

I've already got a video up which I think it's pretty cool and professional looking, I'll also be creating some cover art and an avatar later on today.

Thanks!

Im your first subscriber, looking good buddy

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Im your first subscriber, looking good buddy

Thanks man, the aim is to get quite a lot of videos up this weekend, each one takes around 30-40 mins to render and about 10 mins to fully upload and process on to Youtube. Got a temp cover and avatar on now too! 🙂

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

Thanks man, the aim is to get quite a lot of videos up this weekend, each one takes around 30-40 mins to render and about 10 mins to fully upload and process on to Youtube. Got a temp cover and avatar on now too! 🙂

good luck, CallummL i will be looking at your work on an off

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

good luck, CallummL i will be looking at your work on an off

Cheers for the support, if the channel starts to build I'll be putting our link in the desc too!

Page 1 / 2