Notifications
Clear all

Need help with ps4 trainer PLEASE

Page 2 / 3

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

sorry meant trainer. or the ps4 cheater source would be nice too lol

Tyler is the developer, I've helped him with a few things in it and I can assure you the source will not be provided for some time. It has taken a great deal of work getting this tool up and running and Tyler much like many deva out there are doing this on our free time not making money from it.

(@RUMORSEEKER)
New RivalGamer

ok was just asking. thanks for the quick response. 🙂

(@RUMORSEEKER)
New RivalGamer

Tyler is the developer, I've helped him with a few things in it and I can assure you the source will not be provided for some time. It has taken a great deal of work getting this tool up and running and Tyler much like many deva out there are doing this on our free time not making money from it.

Cain, I understand the whole concept of "doing this on your own time" and "not for the money", I (unlike alot of people) do not need or want anyones money. An I do grasp the concept of own time. I actually make ps4 themes, however, I was just offering to help with the trainer or the cheater. I have been coding for quite a while now, thought I would dip into trying to make a cheater or trainer or at the very least helping with one. But, I understand if you guys wish to keep it to yourself. I will eventually figure out how to do it and make one of my own. (I'm kinda determined that way) lol.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Cain, I understand the whole concept of "doing this on your own time" and "not for the money", I (unlike alot of people) do not need or want anyones money. An I do grasp the concept of own time. I actually make ps4 themes, however, I was just offering to help with the trainer or the cheater. I have been coding for quite a while now, thought I would dip into trying to make a cheater or trainer or at the very least helping with one. But, I understand if you guys wish to keep it to yourself. I will eventually figure out how to do it and make one of my own. (I'm kinda determined that way) lol.

I meant no disrespect friend 🙂 I would be happy to help you get started building your own tool and figuring things out in that way! There are some decent API's floating around for the PS4 these days. I'm still testing the waters on that department. It's not my call to share Tyler's source ( I don't even have it to be honest ) So anything relating to that you would be better asking Tyler directly. He and I are on the Discord server more often than not 🙂

(@RUMORSEEKER)
New RivalGamer

I meant no disrespect friend 🙂 I would be happy to help you get started building your own tool and figuring things out in that way! There are some decent API's floating around for the PS4 these days. I'm still testing the waters on that department. It's not my call to share Tyler's source ( I don't even have it to be honest ) So anything relating to that you would be better asking Tyler directly. He and I are on the Discord server more often than not 🙂

No Disrespect taken, I was just saying, I do (and will) learn how to do this, and I do appreciate you offering to help me learn how, I realize that the trainer is not yours to give, I was not speaking of Tylers in particular, I just meant one that someone did not mind giving the source for. And I am also on that same ps4 source discord chat, so I know about that also.

No-_-EmoTioNz

Page 2 / 3