Need help searching...

Notifications
Clear all

Need help searching offsets

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Hello Rg, I was programming PC Cheats this summer but I forgot how to find offsets in PS3.

Im using NetCheat, CCAPI Debugger and IDA PRO.

Could someone help me with offsets, IDA PRO if possible for example string offsets?

Thanks

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
13 Replies
anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello Rg, I was programming PC Cheats this summer but I forgot how to find offsets in PS3.

Im using NetCheat, CCAPI Debugger and IDA PRO.

Could someone help me with offsets, IDA PRO if possible for example string offsets?

Thanks

So you would like find offsets? There are a few threads on this forum that will get you on your way to finding offsets 🙂 Best one would probably be by the amazing Cyb3r him self
https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-mod-any-game-by-yourself.47/

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

So you would like find offsets? There are a few threads on this forum that will get you on your way to finding offsets 🙂 Best one would probably be by the amazing Cyb3r him self
https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-mod-any-game-by-yourself.47/

Yeah I know that but when I searn the value it doesnt find any offset I tried with ccapi debugger and netcheat.

So im asking about IDA or something that i could do to get th e offsets.

anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Yeah I know that but when I searn the value it doesnt find any offset I tried with ccapi debugger and netcheat.

IDA is a more complex way to find offsets and addresses, pm your skype and I'll get you setup and ready to find offsets.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

IDA won't get you any good it's intended for professional reversers who can find functions manually.

Your only way to finding real addresses is ProDG debugger. Here's the steps in a nutshell:

1. Find the memory address (health, ammo ... etc)
  2. Set a hardware breakpoint (read or write, I prefer write) on that address.
  3. Try to change the value of that address.
  4. When it breaks the debugger will lead you to the wanted function (AKA address or offset).
  5. Now you should have some PPC knowledge to modify that function.
Page 1 / 3