Clear all

MultiAPI - [TUTORIAL!!!]

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello my RG Babies!!!

So, here is a brief tutorial on how this runs 🙂

There are a lot of great functions packed into this .dll! Once you get it made, be sure to check out the Extensions!!****

First, you'll want to add the MultiAPI as a reference to your C# project, right click and Add Reference, then to add it to your project, you will need to type

using MultiLib;//Don't go by the picture!!! I changed a few things :D

Then we need to declare it and choose our API using

MultiConsoleAPI MC = new MultiConsoleAPI(SelectAPI.XboxNeighborhood);

You can also use MultiConsoleAPI MC = new MultiConsoleAPI(); and it will default to TargetManager as the API.

Now, make a button! Self explanatory :p
Name it something cool and original!

Now, the ConnectTarget function is a bool, so you can set it to display a messageBox or do whatever else using a simple if () command, like this!

if (MC.ConnectTarget(0))//there are some errors due to the Xbox connection, so if you are using a ps3 as your API you need to include the 0. Working on fixing this ;)
	{
	MessageBox.Show("Connected");
	//You can do other stuff in here too! Get Creative!
	}

I made a quick shortcut for the Notificaions that you can use 😉 it'll work for CCAPI as well, but it was designed with Xbox in mind. The code shown in the picture is old, I've since updated it, you can use MC.QuickNotify("Text Here"); it'll spit out a default icon for the notification (Flashing Happy Face for those interested)

Replace the MessageBox.Show with the MC.QuickNotify() command :p

Side note, ** The Extensions can be called using

MC.Extensions.ReadByte(offset);

That particular one returns an int. which is handy for printing values :p Play with them a bit! Lots to check out!

Alright! That's pretty much all I got 🙂 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I'm not great with tutorials haha so quite sorry for that :p

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello my RG Babies!!!

There are a lot of great functions packed into this .dll! Once you get it made, be sure to check out the Extensions!!****

First, you'll want to add the MultiAPI as a reference to your C# project, right click and Add Reference, then to add it to your project, you will need to type

using MultiAPI;

MCAPI MC = new MCAPI(SelectAPI.XboxNeighborhood);

You can also use MCAPI MC = new MCAPI(); and it will default to TargetManager as the API.

Now, the ConnectTarget function is a bool, so you can set it to display a messageBox or do whatever else using a simple if () command, like this!

if (MC.ConnectTarget())
	{
	}

I made a quick shortcut for the Notificaions that you can use 😉 it'll work for CCAPI as well, but it was designed with Xbox in mind. The code shown in the picture is old, I've since updated it, you can use MC.QuickNotify("Text Here"); it'll spit out a default icon for the notification (Flashing Happy Face for those interested)

That particular one returns an int. which is handy for printing values :p Play with them a bit! Lots to check out!

Alright! That's pretty much all I got 🙂 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I'm not great with tutorials haha so quite sorry for that :p

This is really gonna help me out a lot! And everyone else! Well done.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello my RG Babies!!!

using MultiAPI;

MCAPI MC = new MCAPI(SelectAPI.XboxNeighborhood);

You can also use MCAPI MC = new MCAPI(); and it will default to TargetManager as the API.

if (MC.ConnectTarget())
	{
	}

Great Tutorial buddy Cain532 (y)