Multi-Platform Debu...

Notifications
Clear all

Multi-Platform Debugger!!

Page 6 / 7

(@stacyjohnston)
New RivalGamer

Yes :p Made this one a little more stable tho. adjusted the auto refresher and some other minor bugs

hey bud great release..i have a question tho..ive been working on a project with medal of honor warfighter ps3 for a month..im just getting started with editing memory inside a debuger..this game has dynamic addresses and im trying to find some pointers to these addresses and need your help..i can find some dynamic addresses for like ammo and clip size inside debuger but what do i do when i find these how do i take the next step of modding the static memory in order for the mods to stick..im working with ida pro with ps3 plugins and prodg debuger for now..any advice or help would be much appreciated..thank you bro.
i have a skype at stacy1726.

(@stacyjohnston)
New RivalGamer

any help from the community for finding pointer addresses to things to mod ps3 games ive watched many tuts and need someone to explain it to me and possibly walk me thru the process would be great..thanks community... my skype is stacy1726

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Alright folks!! Here it is, I have been working to get this up and running for some time now, and it's finally ready!!

The first ever Multi-Platform debugger! Works with Playstation 3 games (CCAPI 2.60 and TMAPI support) as well as Xbox 360!!

All functions work pretty damn well and I am super proud of this.

It looks just like the PSX Debugger because I used it as a base.
Obviously the Gameshark converter is also still attached to it :p I hope you all enjoy!!! A lot of work went into this tool 🙂

Hidden content cannot be quoted.
VirusTotal
Virus Scan returns 4/55 | False positive due to packer used.

Credits
Dnawrkshp - Search function
Cyb3r - Pushing me to finish this
Gamerz staff - Cuz you all are awesome.

Nice work with this big homie Cain532

(@zeyron_76)
New RivalGamer

Thanks, great tool ..!

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Download is not working for me On Firefox i get a message that the page is not redirecting properly (directing to where i hit on the download button on Google drive ) anyways. i tried Chrome i got past that part but...i got this message instead "
Access todoc-10-7k-docs.googleusercontent.comwas denied"

Page 6 / 7