Notifications
Clear all

MP's reject assisted suicide vote

Page 1 / 2

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

So today the predictable happened. The right to allow certain people the right to take their own lives was slammed to the floor by MP's in a pretty heavy "NO" vote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34208624

Now I for one am a very firm "FOR" the right to make this decision. The vote was not about allowing any tom dick or harry to do this, it was under a strict criteria of the patient having under 6 months to live, and be approved by 2 doctors AND a judge.

Its all well and good MP's sitting in their ivory towers and dictating this, but how would they feel in the same situation?

I can appreciate there are plenty of reasons against this, but this is our own choice we are talking about, something that affects no one but you and your family.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Ahh i saw that on the news...

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

That woman does look like a proper goblin too.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Haha i think people should be able to Die At Will If They Are Terminally Ill, Because People Who are Terminally Ill Cannot Travel To Switzerland, For a Death And Who Really Wants To Die In another country other than the country they lived in for many years, Surely Not Me.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I am all FOR it too. If I had 6 months to live and it was nothing but pain, I'd want to do it. Like you said, there is strict criteria so no one can just do it. It's ridiculous for them to just slam it right down.

Page 1 / 2