Clear all

MOJOEGOJOE's Intro

Page 1 / 2

mojoegojoe
Topic starter
(@mojoegojoe)
New RivalGamer

Hello People off Rival Gamer

My name is mojoegojoe (irl Joseph Francis Spurway or just Joe), I am a guy from Derbyshire, England who currently resided in Bangor, Northern Ireland. I'm in a 'its complicated' relationship :L I am at college with TheWorx studying Computer Science. I live in GMT zone and as for religion... it would fill abit more then an intro haha. Simply i am an agnostic but tend to lean towards atheist views on origins however believe in the values that alot off religions present such as Buddhism etc. Anyway that can boar alot off people so... politics... i try to keep away from. However i feel that the smaller the 'state' or governmental party then the closer the people are to there own politics, so pretty much POWER TO THE PEOPLE! pahah I was born in Derby Hospital on the 24th April 1997.

Obsessed with Chinese and Japaneses and South Koran food. Rugby is my sport, followed by skiing and mountain biking.

I use to be a competitive Call of Duty player, now tend to play a lot more PC games (mainly due to Ghosts being poop aha). I have made my own Computer Desk, if you want to see id be happy to show. Love all kinds of games and am open to try anything.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

-
Mahatma Gandhi

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@TheWorx)
New RivalGamer

Hello People off Rival Gamer

My name is mojoegojoe (irl Joseph Francis Spurway or just Joe), I am a guy from Derbyshire, England who currently resided in Bangor, Northern Ireland. I'm in a 'its complicated' relationship :L I am at college with TheWorx studying Computer Science. I live in GMT zone and as for religion... it would fill abit more then an intro haha. Simply i am an agnostic but tend to lean towards atheist views on origins however believe in the values that alot off religions present such as Buddhism etc. Anyway that can boar alot off people so... politics... i try to keep away from. However i feel that the smaller the 'state' or governmental party then the closer the people are to there own politics, so pretty much POWER TO THE PEOPLE! pahah I was born in Derby Hospital on the 24th April 1997.

Obsessed with Chinese and Japaneses and South Koran food. Rugby is my sport, followed by skiing and mountain biking.

I use to be a competitive Call of Duty player, now tend to play a lot more PC games (mainly due to Ghosts being poop aha). I have made my own Computer Desk, if you want to see id be happy to show. Love all kinds of games and am open to try anything.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

-
Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome to Rival Gamer ya nut! Its a friendly place!

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome to Rival Gamer. You come across a very well educated young man lol. Or your just a complete nutter 😉

mojoegojoe
Topic starter
(@mojoegojoe)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer. You come across a very well educated young man lol. Or your just a complete nutter 😉

Haha, who says you can't be both?!;)

(@Amnesys)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer if you need any help with anything just ask i live in northenireland aswell

Page 1 / 2