Notifications
Clear all

MGSV eboot

Page 1 / 4

nizar1200
Topic starter
(@nizar1200)
New RivalGamer

I ve been trying to debug MGSV, i cant attach the process while on sp but cant while on mp, its due to the game has two .self files, tpp.self and mgo.self. Any idea how i can debug the mgo.self using Rebug

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
19 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I ve been trying to debug MGSV, i cant attach the process while on sp but cant while on mp, its due to the game has two .self files, tpp.self and mgo.self. Any idea how i can debug the mgo.self using Rebug

I guess you are either in System Release Mode or your Network Settings for Debug are set to Single Setting because as far as I know this game gives black screen in the other modes.

if you are on rebug CFW you can use my method which has been explained here: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-bypass-black-screen-on-system-software-mode-rebug-only.1178/

nizar1200
Topic starter
(@nizar1200)
New RivalGamer

in fact im using that method , the debugger does attach while on single player, but cant while on multiplayer, because they r two diffirent processes

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

I guess you are either in System Release Mode or your Network Settings for Debug are set to Single Setting because as far as I know this game gives black screen in the other modes.

if you are on rebug CFW you can use my method which has been explained here: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-bypass-black-screen-on-system-software-mode-rebug-only.1178/

your way is confirmed 100% working on MGSV 🙂

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

in fact im using that method , the debugger does attach while on single player, but cant while on multiplayer, because they r two diffirent processes

my best guess will be to modifie the eboot to the online one if its really works the way you say 😛 try debug the online eboot it must of have all the main executions as the sp eboot i hope so it will be able to run the game normal ,, just a wild guess

Page 1 / 4