Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 22 / 32

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

but some mod doesn't work
and now Movement Speed Hack x1.50 & x2.00!
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up
Quiet and Camouflage Skulls One Hit Sleep/Stun
Mist and Armor Skulls One Hit Sleep/Stun
Armor Skulls One Hit Break Armor
Mist and Armor Skulls One Hit Kill
Sahelanthropus One Hit Kill

Make it for bles too!! Plizzx

opps i guess i forgot to add it to BLES game version but i know BLUS has it, i will try to add it to BLES as soon as i can, sorry again and sorry i took so long to respond...

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Guys i need help 2 help

1- ive build my first fob but now im getting attacked everytime, i can defend it coz it keeps saying "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT MISSING"

i downloaded the downloadable content via psn store but still i can access it help me,

2- i cant buy mb coin in mgs5 from psn store coz im neither from us nor eu, is there any other way to buy those damn mb coins

Thanks in advance

wow thats even more wierd?? so u could get online but cant defend FOB cuz of missing DL content??? i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online. so like i told "cupax85" try deleting all game data and updates and install everything back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work... also i had a similar problem like that where it was giving me an error when i was trying to defend or visit FOB but it wasn't for missing DL content, for me it was because i was using a save from another account and i was trying to use online weapons that were already developed in my old account but not in the new account, So what i had to do was to not use those weapons when defending or visiting FOB's and i had to develop those online weapons all over again in order to use them online with my new account and it worked for me, hope this helps and let me know what happens.

ps. please let me know when u reply of what CFW your on and what game version you are using as well (example: BLES/UK or BLUS/US) thanx and sorry i took so long to respond..

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

for anyone else who has been getting the Missing DL Content error when online or trying to get online i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online. So like ive told most of u try deleting all game data and updates and install every update that i have provided on here back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work...

Thanks again and Sorry I took so long to respond to most of u, i rarely get on this forum anymore... 🙁

cupax85
(@cupax85)
New RivalGamer

hmmm thats wierd thats doesnt happen to me but im using the BLUS/US game version, i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online so try deleting all game data and updates and install everything back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work... let me know if it works for u. thanx and sorry i took so long to respond..

ps. On the down right corner on the main menu it is supposed to say Ver.1.10... there is nothing wrong about that, i know the update is on Ver 1.11 but for some reason it still says Ver1.10 on mine too but that is normal though..

Hi BakedBoi420, Thanks for your response,

Well i downloaded all and did as you said (Delete all game data and reinstall all), but the MGS TPP ONLINE part keept giving me the same error, BUT i found something that help me with this.. so i want to tell you but i think that is better in a private msg so you take a better look to the solution i found.

The updates were fine, the solution is for the MGS ONLINE part.

Thanks

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

those modofications are excellent , the only thing that i need are the original address , or the offsets , or however i should call them to not kill the sehalantropus with one hit

Page 22 / 32