Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 20 / 32

cupax85
(@cupax85)
New RivalGamer

Men thanks for the updates !!! i get into the game and manage to build my first FOB, im new at this of SEN Enabler and stuff so it was something great to get the extra content.

I want to ask you people, is possible to play metal gear online on this game?. I mean to play the FOB Missions and that another stuff?. When im into the game and try to play "ONLINE" or play the "FOB" missions it shows this message:

To play METAL GEAR ONLINE you need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA downloadable content.
Download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA?

To enjoy the online features of MGSV: TPP, you need the MGSV: TPP UPDATE DATA downloadable content.
Download MGSV:TPP UPDATE DATA?

I select yes but the game dont download anything, and this shows

To play METAL GEAR ONLINE tou need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA Downloadable content.
With the latest patch installed. visit PlayStationStore and download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA.

I already installed that files from the PS store but it doesnt work.

MY ACTUAL INFO:
CFW Rebug 4.82.1 CEX
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP [BLES02102] - All uptades BakedBoi420 Posted here

BUT On the down - right corner on the main menu it sais Ver.1.10... there is something wrong? I installed all the PKG files.

Sorry for the long Reply, but i spend a lot of time searching but without success.

Thanks again for your time !!!

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

doesnt work i got do the same than the tutorial and doesnt work

This game is super fussy whenever you are running it on DEX firmware :/ sadly I've only ever gotten it unning smoothly without manually NOPing functions by running it on CEX mode....

(@willowdragon789)
New RivalGamer

so how to do because i really love this game <3

(@willowdragon789)
New RivalGamer

the game without the cheats work but when i install the pkg update for the game and the cheats i have black screen

(@willowdragon789)
New RivalGamer

ok it work 😉 i put my ps3 to cex and i got install the original update and install the cheat and the game don't make black screen thx for ur help 😉

Page 20 / 32