Message to all the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Message to all the members in RG Legends! Open Floor Policy

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello everybody! I have been talking with most of you on Skype and whatnot and I know most of you have your own projects that you are working very diligently about and I appreciate that. I have an idea to help promote more activity around the forum, and I would like feedback from you all to assist me in further propelling RivalGamer to be all that it can be.

So, that thought I had would entail each of you taking your refined skills, going out to the forum and each of you finding a single user who has some good content, but could use a boost in the right direction. Take them under your wing and help them out with something! Then once they have posted it I would like their thread to be stickied (Not sure if RG Legends can stickie threads, still learning the ropes a bit haha )

This will help take the edge off of a lot of people, because a lot of you guys are being held up on a very high pedestal, and most people are afraid to confront you 😛 It's quite common haha.

Essentially I want people to have that sort of transparency about the great modders we have here in the community and let them know that RivalGamer is the place to go to get the best help in whatever they need.

I would like this to become a quarterly thing (4 times a year, [once per Legend every 3 months])

Hopefully this is straight forward enough

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

I will try find time to that very interesting idea

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I want to get this kicked off probably in March 😛 So next month! Let me know if you guys have any questions or complaints about this 🙂

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Ok, March is here, I'd like for you guys to start looking for new tangent around the forum to take under your wing so we can get this kicked off! It's a month early, bit that will give you all 4 months to help at least one upcoming Modder (each) bring their visions to light!!