Notifications
Clear all

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Page 1 / 2

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

Anyone going to be watching it this Saturday? If I can find somewhere streaming it, I'll surely be watching it!
Starts at 4:00AM here in England though, dayum.

In my opinion it's going to one hell of a fight, going to be a close one too. But Mayweather to win so he can keep that unbeaten record!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)

Fuck Mayweather. He's a woman beater. He's the only athlete that has been convicted of such crimes and is still able to play only because he brings in a lot of money. Fuck him.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

* Mayweather. He's a woman beater. He's the only athlete that has been convicted of such crimes and is still able to play only because he brings in a lot of money. * him.

Well, I'm routing for him despite what he's done, this is purely sport and I want him to keep his unbeaten title.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

And just like that, Mayweather is still undefeated, 48-0. Was a brilliant fight, Pacman had some good hits but at the end of the day, the judges obviously thought Mayweather deserved it and so did I. Enjoy that cheque of 200 million!

(@Teufel Hunden)

And just like that, Mayweather is still undefeated, 48-0. Was a brilliant fight, Pacman had some good hits but at the end of the day, the judges obviously thought Mayweather deserved it and so did I. Enjoy that cheque of 200 million!

He did win which pisses me off. It was not an entertaining fight at all. Every single time Pac got him with good hits, Mayweather would hold onto him or run around the ring. It was stupid. Plus the requirements that Mayweather had were just dumb. Some of the requirements were that if Mayweather lost there would be a rematch, if he won there was no rematch. Mayweather got to choose the judges and Pacquiao's gloves. Stupid fight.

Page 1 / 2