Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace

Page 1 / 2

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Ok, so right now we have 1 Freebies & Services section and 1 Marketplace. To be completely honest, that looks very unproffesional. I propose that we make a forum just for Deals, Services, Etc. I think it should look like this.

Title of Forum: Marketplace

Item 1: Buy/Sell/Trade
Subforum 1: Buying
Subforum 2: Services
Subforum 3: B/S/T Feedback & Discussion
Subforum 4: B/S/T Archives
Subforum 5: Hombrew Consoles

Item 2: Deals
Subforum 1: Deals Archive

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Im In For It !

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

The services section is for console only. I also don't want to spread it out into several subsections yet. BUT if you guys really want it we might merge the services and marketplace. Or create a services subsection in the marketplace. However at this point, the marketplace will not be broken down.

Twerk runs the marketplace, up to them in the end 🙂

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

The services section is for console only. I also don't want to spread it out into several subsections yet. BUT if you guys really want it we might merge the services and marketplace. Or create a services subsection in the marketplace. However at this point, the marketplace will not be broken down.

Twerk runs the marketplace, up to them in the end 🙂

I agree with this.

Item 1: Buy/Sell/Trade
Subforum 1: Buying
Subforum 2: Services

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

As of right now, I don't think those sections are needed. I think we should wait till we have more people using the section. For now, I think prefixes would work just fine.

Selling
Trading
Request

I think those 3 prefixes is all that is needed right now. At least until we get more members using the section.

Page 1 / 2