Lots of Ideas (plea...

Notifications
Clear all

Lots of Ideas (please take notice)

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@Strawberry)
New RivalGamer

Hello,I was thinking of a lot of new ideas for the site.

1st one is badges-You should be able to put your badges like under your name or something or under your level thingy where it says "Gold Member" so other members can see your hard earned badges.

2nd one is names-You should be able to change the color of name no matter what rank or anything even if your just a standard member 🙂

3rd one is asking-A forum should be made where you can ask for "license transfers" "recovery requests" and other requests for things.

These are some things I think people would like to see added in this site 🙂 Please like and reply if you think these are good ideas as well.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
13 Replies
GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

yes they are good ideas but they all have been mentioned already in the past, but hey go for it no harm done, suggest away

Topic starter
(@Strawberry)
New RivalGamer

yes they are good ideas but they all have been mentioned already in the past, but hey go for it no harm done, suggest away

Yeah I have figured they have but it's worth a try 🙂

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

1st one is badges-You should be able to put your badges like under your name or something or under your level thingy where it says "Gold Member" so other members can see your hard earned badges. (I agree but this site is always adding new things that other websites will not do)

2nd one is names-You should be able to change the color of name no matter what rank or anything even if your just a standard member 🙂
(I will have to disagree with this. Everyone is colored coded for a reason. Admins red, Mods blue or purple and members Gray. If everyone starts changing the colored names. It could be a problem unless the Admins blocked the colors for users like red, blue or purple. Then yes I agree with this)

3rd one is asking-A forum should be made where you can ask for "license transfers" "recovery requests" and other requests for things.
(Im here and there on this one. Rival Gamer already has a Lobby/Recovery sections. License Transfers will not work unless you have an Rgh/Jtag console. If your going to share a profile to LT. It can cause a lot of problems by someone taking the profile (Changing emails or passwords) and ST doesnt need to hear the mess about that.)

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Badges were once shown but now I don't know why they were taken away. Brad P S0reFinger Nekrotic

Page 1 / 3