Notifications
Clear all

Late then never lol

Page 1 / 2

Sw3Rve-X
Topic starter
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi all i'm Sw3Rve-X i play ps3 am currently trying to learn C but am finding it difficult i've been on this forum for a little while now but never introduced myself uhhmmm i like Butter chicken with naan bread i really enjoy the Avatar the last air bender and legend of korra series i'm from australia and like playing GTA 5 and BO2 i just got metal gear solid but its being dumb and not letting me play it just gets stuck at the loading screen but yeah my favorite color is blue i haven't been to school in about a year will hopefully be back next year i really like the new look of RivalGamer and the staff they are very nice and one time at school i threw a tennis ball across this field and it hit this person in the head(true story), its nice to be apart of this community stay awesome Cyb3r, Peace

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Well, nice. I am also learning C program in some uni I'm majoring in. Anyways, welcome to Rival Gamer =P. Sw3Rve-X

Sw3Rve-X
Topic starter
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Well, nice. I am also learning C program in some uni I'm majoring in. Anyways, welcome to Rival Gamer =P. Sw3Rve-X

Nice, i wish i could go to uni to learn but i'm too young 🙁

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

haha glad you made an intro! Nice having you here buddy 🙂

Sw3Rve-X
Topic starter
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

haha glad you made an intro! Nice having you here buddy 🙂

Thank you! Glad to be here

Page 1 / 2