Keep Getting An Err...

Notifications
Clear all

Keep Getting An Error For One Thread

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@TheDonBro)

On this thread only ( https://rivalgamer.com//topics/release-rocks-gta-v-iso-script-mod-menu-1-18-xbox-ps3.1590/ ) its giving me some internal server error.

We need this fixed as its getting loads of activity from my channel as it contains mods for GTA V.

Thanks.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)

If they don't fix it within 48 hours, I suggest copying everything you have, delete it, and then just re-post it.

Zero
(@Zero)

works fine for me

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

I've not got the issue either

Glitchy had similar problems last night and he was told it was to do with his cache. Hopefully these issues will iron out soon.

Does feel like we have taken a big leap back in terms of site reliability, please be assured that we are doing something about it and things should (need to) start getting better again.

Then someone needs to give the ass hat that enjoys attacking the site a square kick in the nuts.

Topic starter
(@TheDonBro)

I've not got the issue either

Glitchy had similar problems last night and he was told it was to do with his cache. Hopefully these issues will iron out soon.

Does feel like we have taken a big leap back in terms of site reliability, please be assured that we are doing something about it and things should (need to) start getting better again.

Then someone needs to give the *** hat that enjoys attacking the site a square kick in the nuts.

This [HASHTAG]#LizardSquadWannabe[/HASHTAG] is even managing to boot of Se7enSins offline... Agree Dubbed, needs a slap to put him in his place the little minge.

Page 1 / 2