Notifications
Clear all

ita 4.65 console problem

Page 1 / 2

AfoMustang
Topic starter
(@AfoMustang)
Active RivalGamer

hey everyone, im having a problem turning on my console. the problem occured when i installed 4.75 spoof on ita 4.65 1.0.2
now when i turn on ps3, green light turn on like normal, seems as if it doesnt connect to tv, but when i try to press power button it does nothing and i have to unplug from back. i have done a little looking and seen others say GLOD (green light of death) but their saying it gives them a black screen. with what im experiencing its not a black screen rather like it froze before it could send out signal to tv or something. i havent tried putting into recovery mode but ill try that soon here.
More info- just installed fw today. installed ccapi. installed spoofer( did reboot-problem occured)
now here with the problem.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
AfoMustang
Topic starter
(@AfoMustang)
Active RivalGamer

i have tried recovery mode and cant even get it to work.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

The ita 4.65 did not require any spoof, it had spoof on it own. You are able to log in PSN without any spoofer. TRy to reinstall the firmware, and don't use any spoof since I also use ita 4.65.

AfoMustang
Topic starter
(@AfoMustang)
Active RivalGamer

The ita 4.65 did not require any spoof, it had spoof on it own. You are able to log in PSN without any spoofer. TRy to reinstall the firmware, and don't use any spoof since I also use ita 4.65.

thank you for telling me that, but first i need to fix main problem

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

thank you for telling me that, but first i need to fix main problem

I don't know what to tell you, you are done for if you can't get into the safe mode.

Page 1 / 2