Is It Possible to a...

Notifications
Clear all

Is It Possible to add a Apple Section

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@DonQMoDz)
New RivalGamer

Is It Possible to add a Apple Section for Mac OSX Computers & also OS For Mobile Devices...

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Have you got content for it?

Topic starter
(@DonQMoDz)
New RivalGamer

Have you got content for it?

Yea,The Reason why I ask is Because Some People Like Me Have a Macbook Pro, i have Iso2God for mac, & Other Stuff Like Crack Programs & The Latest version JailBreak for iOS,

And Also some cool Tuts for macbook or iMac Users,

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

It is possible to add this kind of section(Just being a smartass and tugging your ropes), but if you think about it-Will you but the only one contributing to it? Because only one person posting to that section is just ehh, yes it gives people to look at and thank but do we have enough of those members? I think you should put those in the premium section when and if you get it since you are saying "Cracked." I could have sworn that you had premium at one point. Any-who... This is a VERY tough option. Due to the fact there's about the same Pro's and Con's. But our main cause right now is to attract more members. So I vote yes. This can ultimately attract newer members but the content that is put in that section via Keywords type in the user search bar.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

If you have content I'm happy to do it.

Page 1 / 2