Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

Page 1 / 2

Shayden
Topic starter
(@Shayden)
New RivalGamer

Hello Rival Gamer community, My name is Shayden. I have been modding ps3 for about a year and a half and through out that time i have learned many new things.
I know basic lua, glua, c++, c, c#, java, python, and modeling.
I love learning new things so if you ever want to learn a new language and want to learn with a buddy go ahead and send me a pm because i would be more then happy to learn with you.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hello Rival Gamer community, My name is Shayden. I have been modding ps3 for about a year and a half and through out that time i have learned many new things.
I love learning new things so if you ever want to learn a new language and want to learn with a buddy go ahead and send me a pm because i would be more then happy to learn with you.

Welcome aboard mate, hope you enjoy your stay. Hope to see you active around the fourms 🙂

RedDotRicky
(@RedDotRicky)
Eminent RivalGamer

Welcome to RivalGamer Shayden , If you play games legit most the time just pm and I'll give you my PlayStation Network account so, we can squad up and go tear some people up online. 😛 Looking to learn a new programming language should learn Objective-C.

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer Shayden i hope to see you active around the forum and hope you enjoy it if you need help with anything just PM me and ill help you the best i can 🙂

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Welcome to the forums, its always nice to have more devs on the site 😀

Page 1 / 2