Notifications
Clear all

introduction

Page 2 / 3

(@Brad P)

Thanks buddy, I'll be sure enjoy myself an do best for the community while I'm round (:)

Sounds great ma man. I look forward to seeing you active and helping out 🙂

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Hello everyone part of the Rival Gamer community here.
My name is Rich.
Gamertag, WaIlmart
Games I enjoy playing vary from first person shooting too racing types, mainly I play competitive halo3 an gta v from time to time.
If you're interested playing shoot me a message I'm always on I work mon-Friday an friendly too play with, thanks for your time
Rival Gamer community
Rich
Aka WaIlmart

Welcome to the site man! I played competitive on Halo 3 a while back, but since then I have switched to Call of Duty. Now I can't get back into Halo 3 because of the lack of Hitscan :/

(@XBLAwh)

welcome to the site bud 🙂

Topic starter
(@Wailmart)

Welcome to the site man! I played competitive on Halo 3 a while back, but since then I have switched to Call of Duty. Now I can't get back into Halo 3 because of the lack of Hitscan :/

Well than buddy I guess we got something work towards than all my friends are very competitive when it comes towards halo3 sure we can spark it back up for you !
I had used play cod awhile back but couldn't stick to it after I was on top the leaderboards for so long without really puttin in an effort il maybe purchase them again just play around with you brother !!
Add me up sometime well shoot the shyt
Gt;Wailmart

Topic starter
(@Wailmart)

welcome to the site bud 🙂

thanks there buddy

Page 2 / 3