Introducing Zrathex

Notifications
Clear all

Introducing Zrathex

Page 1 / 2

(@Anonymous)

Hello Rival Members!

I just joined this site and was looking how amazing work they have done on it. I'm a coder too and see all this must be a lot work so I really appreciate their work to improve the members on here. I own my own site and know it's hard to use and need a lot experience with XenForo, but it's easy if you know what you're doing. so yeah back to me I'm a coder, gamer, modder and worker. I'm working on something witch is really big for gta v on pc (ONLY).

Low From:
Zrathex

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Thank you for your kind words! Welcome to RivalGamer 😀 Hopefully we can work on a project sometime 🙂

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable Member

Hello Zrathex Welcome to Rival Gamer, thank you for the kind words its truly appreciated, Don't forget to read RG Terms and Services and if you need help with anything or have any questions be sure to Message Me or any of the Staff Members, if you would like to Support the forum i suggest Purchasing Prime as it helps keep the forum alive and comes with unique content you don't want to miss out on, Have a nice day 🙂

Useful Links:
- FAQs
- Help
- Speak to Staff

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble Member

Thanks for your great compliment, and welcome to RivalGamer !

(@Zrathex)

Thank you for your kind words! Welcome to RivalGamer 😀 Hopefully we can work on a project sometime 🙂

We can, but I need to know what you can code and which VS you use. Example: C++/C#. Also Low Rider is my team and we code for all consoles soon. We looking for members so if you think you want to join pm me 😉

Page 1 / 2