im back and i feel ...

Notifications
Clear all

im back and i feel great

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@OPTIMUS PRIME)
New RivalGamer

I'm back and I must admit it's been long overdue. Y'all might not remember me but I was one of the first 100 people on this site before it was what It is today. Basically I was gone for a few personal reasons, one I was busy with work which I'm still am busy, but was also working on getting another kid and I must say that it was a success, don't know the gender yet but one is on the way, am I'm very joyful of this, as any dad would be. Thanks for some of y'all msg me I appreciate it and I hope to be active again:)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Heyy, I remember you. Welcome back, looks like it's time to change the avatar 😉 Congrats on the son!

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

I'm back and I must admit it's been long overdue. Y'all might not remember me but I was one of the first 100 people on this site before it was what It is today. Basically I was gone for a few personal reasons, one I was busy with work which I'm still am busy, but was also working on getting another kid and I must say that it was a success, don't know the gender yet but one is on the way, am I'm very joyful of this, as any dad would be. Thanks for some of y'all msg me I appreciate it and I hope to be active again:)

congratulates m8 an welcome back hope to see around the forums

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome back and congrats! Sure do remember you man, it's good to see a "veteran" member to join the rest of use still here 🙂

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Welcome back.If you need any help with anything be sure to PM any staff.

Page 1 / 2