Notifications
Clear all

Idk what to do?

Page 3 / 5

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

Tell her but ask her not to tell your friend you told her. Assure her that he feels bad about it, and he regrets it (I feel like he does), and tell her that everyone makes mistakes, and that you can tell he really loves her. Maybe she will listen, and give him a chance. You never know.

but still he that would be bad that he didn't man up and talk to his girl 😉

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

but still he that would be bad that he didn't man up and talk to his girl 😉

If CallummL assures her, that he still loves her, and regrets it. She will most likely go to him, and tell him she knows what he did, but will give him another chance. If he asks who told her, she will say CallummL but also say that he did tell her not to be mad because of that stuff..

I don't know if that made sense

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

If CallummL assures her, that he still loves her, and regrets it. She will most likely go to him, and tell him she knows what he did, but will give him another chance. If he asks who told her, she will say CallummL but also say that he did tell her not to be mad because of that stuff..

I don't know if that made sense

i got it but it could go both ways if CallummL tells her she could be mad at that
and do something what she could regret same is he tells her that's the problem man

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

i got it but it could go both ways if CallummL tells her she could be mad at that
and do something what she could regret same is he tells her that's the problem man

Anything could happen.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

Anything could happen.

basically yeh something still need's to go down though to stop the lie from
growing bigger and bigger

Page 3 / 5