Notifications
Clear all

Idk what to do?

Page 2 / 5

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

PM me if you need it bro. It depends on if you want to lie, or tell the truth..

Cheers

tell your friend straight just go and stand up and be Honest
and true to your girl friend or i will be in the stick of it and
have to tell her my self as this cant go on if she loves him
Truly there will be another chance for him in the end of
the day it will truly hit the fan when all the lies grow bigger
and bigger and it all hits the fan and **** kicks of what is not
worth it at all.

But apparently he's told her now that he's done something but he wont say what exactly, and he's told her she's best of without him, which is now making her ask me even more questions...

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

Cheers

But apparently he's told her now that he's done something but he wont say what exactly, and he's told her she's best of without him, which is now making her ask me even more questions...

You need to tell her the truth.. She already knows something is up. Maybe it wont be as bad as both of you think..

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

You need to tell her the truth.. She already knows something is up. Maybe it wont be as bad as both of you think..

I know what it is, she doesn't. I'm just doing my duty as a best friend to try help him cover this up, because honestly I've never seen him like this with a girl and would hate for it to end for him.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable Member

Cheers

tell him to be straight with her people do bad things everyday whats the worse can happen
as long as he be's honest and truthful with the words he uses he should get another chance 🙂
Also if that chick tells his gf or you do it don't look good for him in the end 😉

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

I know what it is, she doesn't. I'm just doing my duty as a best friend to try help him cover this up, because honestly I've never seen him like this with a girl and would hate for it to end for him.

Tell her but ask her not to tell your friend you told her. Assure her that he feels bad about it, and he regrets it (I feel like he does), and tell her that everyone makes mistakes, and that you can tell he really loves her. Maybe she will listen, and give him a chance. You never know.

Page 2 / 5