Notifications
Clear all

Id Like To Make A Little Introduction !

Page 1 / 3

KranK
Topic starter
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

So first of all im born in Belarus in another words im russisn that live in israel for 20 years and my favorite thing to do is Hack , Mod , and Reverse Games , and anything tech related .
i speak on 4 languages ( russian , english , hebrew , little arabic )
and code on most CLI languages , and few others " php , java , ruby , python , etc " also i know PPC (Power PC ) and x86 Assembly.
all together i allready code for 7+ years
im also a Hardstyle Shuffle Dancer

im computer engineer my self , also a certified smart phone and tablet technician " Matrix certificate" and electrician as of now my work is installing electricity and communication
Doing extra money by fixing smartphones and tablets . And some times code for pepole by request and little payment 🙂

im with RG almost from the start and im glad being part of it , sadly there was some period of time i was really busy !

id like to say special Thanks to Cyb3r , for giving me this big apportunity and giving me Premotion To RG Legend

im glad im part of this fast growing commmunity and hope that you all feel same

you may be thinking where my name came from KranK
in back days something about 2/3 years ago my friend called me KranK Shuffler
and you may wonder why ?
well he born i german speaking family
and the reason he called me that way its cause i Shuffle like Crazy
and on german Krank means Crazy

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
13 Replies
Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

OMFG that was the best introduction i have ever read in my god dam life, KranK you truly are one amazing human being, truly amazing

KranK
Topic starter
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

OMFG that was the best introduction i have ever read in my god dam life, KranK you truly are one amazing human being, truly amazing

ha ha Thankzzz , its just a short version yet 🙂

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Dayum u know quite lot of coding languages while I'm currently learning C program in College. f***. Either way, I'm persuading in Comp Engineering. I'm curious what you actually do for your job from the expectation of that 7 years of experience you got : o. Is it easy to get jobs around your area or what?

KranK
Topic starter
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

im computer engineer my self , also a certified smart phone and tablet technician " Matrix certificate" and electrician as of now my work is installing electricity and communication

Page 1 / 3