Notifications
Clear all

I bet you can't mod this game:

Topic starter
(@Launch)
New RivalGamer

Hey everyone, as the title suggest, I'm offering a challenge to the modders here since this site does have really good modders that are interested in PPC.

I challenge you all to mod Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn. PS3
(You can download a free trial version on the store as it is a subscription based MMO game)

If you successfully mod this game, you can make hundreds of dollars off selling a currency exploit.

Step 1: Be on PSITA 4.50 DEX (you can't mod this game without using this firmware)
Step 2: Debug the ffxivgameppu.self as debugging the EBOOT will not attach through the actual game itself.

Step 3: Try and find a currency exploit (Gil)

Step 4: Make a private tool or a private PRIME SPRX and you'll make a profit regardless. Heck if it's good, I'll even buy PRIME just to try it out.

P.S: If you come across a currency changer in the 30000000's debugger range, that is incorrect and will not make a transaction.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Call out KranK GamePwnzer Felony
I don't think anyone will take interest to this challenge. Unless they are not busy with other things in their life and are free to try these out.
Anything is possible mate.

(@The-Boss-MW)
New RivalGamer

I DOWNLOAD Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn......

i see what i can do with this game>>>

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

[INFORMATION=Thread Closed]Question Answered[/INFORMATION]

(@oliviapage)
New RivalGamer

I have seen this game mod at removed link a website specializing in providing a large number of quality mod apk games and games.