This'd be really easy to do, You'll just need to follow the steps;
- Horizon (Program)
- USB (You'll use this to transfer stuff)
How to un-ban your permanent banned account:
- Plug your USB into the XBOX Console.
- Go to system, Storage and hard drive.
- Now Move your profile to the USB.
- Open Horizon, Click on your profile name.
- Now just change your Console ID.
- After you change the Console ID, Use the "Recovering" Button in the Account Editor.
- Save, Rehashed now, After that just plug the USB into XBOX Console again and move account back to Hard Drive.
Didn't understand or know how yet? Check this video now!
This is not my video.
So this was how to un-ban your permanent account, If anything happened wrong let me know.
I may help using Teamviewer, So yeah hope you enjoy!