Notifications
Clear all

How to run emulators on your phone.

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

So to start you will need a andriod phone.

Andriod Requirments: 3.0+

1. Download a Emulator, type in 'console' emulator.

2. Go online and type 'game' rom.

3. Download it.

4. Change the file directory to your downloads and run the game.

Anything with a * is optional.

5*. Download Es File Explorer

6*. Make a new system folder called 'EmulatorGames'

7*. Set all your emulators directorys to that folder so you dont need to dig for a game.

8*. Run your game.

Thanks for reading!
This requires NO root so dont ruin your warrenty to play 3 games!

Comming soon ill explain how to watch the latest movies on your phone free, including ones in theators now.

~Shooter

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hmmm

root not really void varrenty you know

I easy can clear all evidence of flashing rooting customing on most vendors

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hmmm

root not really void varrenty you know

I easy can clear all evidence of flashing rooting customing on most vendors

Still though it can void your warenty when you root your phone. This is for people who didnt know they can run emulators without root.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Without root, i dont believe this method will be fully capable of performing all these steps. Your device may constantly reset, corrupt system files if not handled with care. I would suggest rooting the device first to gain a more increased flow of functions handled on the device.
Also as Krank mentioned above, yes you can download and install a stock rom easily for your region/device version, and remove any signs of 'void of warranty'. There are many tutorials online, but if you would like personal assistance, i can help you.

Overall, this is an excellent tutorial, thank you, will help those who need it. Again if you would personal assistance, don't forget to tag my name in post. (Rivalz)

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Without root, i dont believe this method will be fully capable of performing all these steps. Your device may constantly reset, corrupt system files if not handled with care. I would suggest rooting the device first to gain a more increased flow of functions handled on the device.
Also as Krank mentioned above, yes you can download and install a stock rom easily for your region/device version, and remove any signs of 'void of warranty'. There are many tutorials online, but if you would like personal assistance, i can help you.

Overall, this is an excellent tutorial, thank you, will help those who need it. Again if you would personal assistance, don't forget to tag my name in post. (Rivalz)

Thanks man, and I don't know if its only me but the only time I crash is If I load a rom hack and its not working ;D.
Overall if anyone dose this I recommend not messing with your system files (Like I did so I can find my ROMs easier)