How to make a Cheat...

Notifications
Clear all

How to make a Cheat PKG

Page 9 / 11

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I thought the EBOOT cheats was supposed to work for everything in general. I don't condone cheating online either, which is why I'm trying to get this to work. Can you give me examples of what you mean by, "finding a other mod "? Because I'm currently already trying to mod an EBOOT and this is the only code I can find.

You say you don't condone cheating online but you mainly want one hit kill to work.... Online..... Check the tutorial section here, Cyb3r has a great thread on how to begin modding yourself.

(@Jackfavvv)
New RivalGamer

You say you don't condone cheating online but you mainly want one hit kill to work.... Online..... Check the tutorial section here, Cyb3r has a great thread on how to begin modding yourself.

I think you might've mistaken me for a random CoD online hacker.
I'm well aware that it sounds contradictory, but let me tell you how Hacking works in Dark Souls, in case you aren't familiar with the game. Majority of the hackers resides in a place called the Forest which is a part of Dark Root Garden. And majority of the hackers there uses simple save edit cheats that gives them enough HP to the point where they are ALMOST invincible. So what that basically means is I can easily distinguish them from non hacker players AND I know where to find & target them.

This is where I need to be able to one hit kill and even better if I can toggle it off like a mod menu. But There isn't a mod menu specifically for this game, unfortunately.

(@Jackfavvv)
New RivalGamer

On a different note I just noticed a specific section on the code list that says "memory" when I scroll down.
https://imgur.com/tH6WUwz

I didn't enter that part, only the OGP & COP.
That might be the main issue.
How do I add the "memory" portion with HxD?

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

On a different note I just noticed a specific section on the code list that says "memory" when I scroll down.
https://imgur.com/tH6WUwz

I didn't enter that part, only the OGP & COP.
That might be the main issue.
How do I add the "memory" portion with HxD?

Memory would be the game running and executing commands in real time. To view that you would need to utilize a memory editor such as NetCheat. Again, check the tutorial section here on RG. I'm still working to get my system set up again but we also have a Discord channel filled with some very talented people who are more than happy to help 🙂

(@Jackfavvv)
New RivalGamer

Memory would be the game running and executing commands in real time. To view that you would need to utilize a memory editor such as NetCheat. Again, check the tutorial section here on RG. I'm still working to get my system set up again but we also have a Discord channel filled with some very talented people who are more than happy to help 🙂

Yeah, thanks. I already had a look at Cyb3r thread on modding(wish you mentioned NetCHeat earlier since that was the first I heard of it), but it was a bit complex for me to understand at the moment. He did say that the topic was intended for intermediates, so I'm not surprised.

Okay, but how do I find you guys on Discord? The last messenger I used was MSN.

Page 9 / 11