How to make a Cheat...

Notifications
Clear all

How to make a Cheat PKG

Page 10 / 11

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah, thanks. I already had a look at Cyb3r thread on modding(wish you mentioned NetCHeat earlier since that was the first I heard of it), but it was a bit complex for me to understand at the moment. He did say that the topic was intended for intermediates, so I'm not surprised.

Okay, but how do I find you guys on Discord? The last messenger I used was MSN.

Join with this link

You will have to make a username for Discord if you haven't gotten one already. I look forward to seeing you there!!!

(@Jackfavvv)
New RivalGamer

Join with this link

You will have to make a username for Discord if you haven't gotten one already. I look forward to seeing you there!!!

Thanks for everything, I'll see you on Discord. I think I'm starting to understand the gist of Cyb3r's thread on modding and what you meant by "make your own mods ".

Make your own mods = Use Netcheat, mess around until you find your values and those will be your codes.

TripleX
(@TripleX)
Active RivalGamer

Thanks for everything, I'll see you on Discord. I think I'm starting to understand the gist of Cyb3r's thread on modding and what you meant by "make your own mods ".

Make your own mods = Use Netcheat, mess around until you find your values and those will be your codes.

True say, you got any upcoming cheat pkg on the way?

(@Jackfavvv)
New RivalGamer

True say, you got any upcoming cheat pkg on the way?

I do have a couple of specific obscure cheats in mind I'm planning to find, but I'll need to learn and master using Netcheats first.

Wish me luck!

(@pspguy)
New RivalGamer

how find cheats outrun arcade infinite time?

Page 10 / 11