(@xhardhempus)
Estimable RivalGamer

How To Find Any Game Offsets Cheats on PS4

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
Yukuku
(@Yukuku)
New RivalGamer

hey bud any chance you have horizon zero dawn offesets for 4.55 for the life of cant find them been searching for hours but cant get anyless then 1000 resaults

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

hey bud any chance you have horizon zero dawn offesets for 4.55 for the life of cant find them been searching for hours but cant get anyless then 1000 resaults

Hmmmm never messed wtih that game, I assume you are using the Netcheat plugin on the PS4. You need to understand that it's still very new territory. As I understand it, the PS4 uses 64 bit memory regions. The NetCheat plugin works fairly decently (I've not had a chance to use it myself) Try different ranges, or smaller/larger array sizes, maybe reverse arrays. As an example;

if you are searching for the value of 1,000, which on the PS3 the value in hex would be written as 03 E8, it could be reversed to look like E8 03. We've seen this on the PS1 and sometimes the PS2, not very often on PS3 (depends on the game) but it could be this way on PS4. worth checking out!!! I hope this helps you!!!!

Yukuku
(@Yukuku)
New RivalGamer

Hmmmm never messed wtih that game, I assume you are using the Netcheat plugin on the PS4. You need to understand that it's still very new territory. As I understand it, the PS4 uses 64 bit memory regions. The NetCheat plugin works fairly decently (I've not had a chance to use it myself) Try different ranges, or smaller/larger array sizes, maybe reverse arrays. As an example;

if you are searching for the value of 1,000, which on the PS3 the value in hex would be written as 03 E8, it could be reversed to look like E8 03. We've seen this on the PS1 and sometimes the PS2, not very often on PS3 (depends on the game) but it could be this way on PS4. worth checking out!!! I hope this helps you!!!!

thanks man most help I have had in a week haha helps a lot

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

thanks man most help I have had in a week haha helps a lot

Glad I can help even a little bit. Maybe @xHARDHeMPuS could enlighten us with some more help seeing as how he made this tutorial.

Page 1 / 2