How to be safe when...

Notifications
Clear all

How to be safe when downloading pirated content

Page 2 / 2

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

You can use a VPN for this. It provide you anonymity so that no one can track you easily. You can use ipVanish VPN Provider because it is the only Tier 1 VPN in the world. Due to this feature you got extra speed which help you allot while tor-renting on different sites.

That was a nice contribution.I would agree on using those.Beware though some VPN's work with the Feds.So be cautious.

Topic starter
(@Amnesys)
New RivalGamer

That was a nice contribution.I would agree on using those.Beware though some VPN's work with the Feds.So be cautious.

I barely download anymore maybe a game every few months or the odd album sometimes for tv and movies i just use kodi and the geneis addon.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice man! I always be safe when downloading stuff online. You never know what could happen.

(@DaisyLou)
New RivalGamer

well great thread thanks for the share man 🙂

I have been using VPN for downloading torrents and i am feeling safe now before that it was quite difficult to get away with it but now with vpn my online identity is secured and no one can tract me and i can easily access all online geo-restricted content. I would like to recommend others to look at some of the leading vpn services for torrenting and p2p file sharing and get things secure online for yourself

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice tutorial man.

I myself have been downloading torrents for around 5-6 years, honestly I've never used a VPN or a proxy. Nor have I ever been caught or contacted by my ISP. However, lately I know a few people have been getting caught and I've decided to look into a VPN however don't really want to pay right now. But I will be once I've started work and got my pay. I think I will check out peerblock. 🙂

Page 2 / 2