(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

You can use console manager and disab;e the cfw syscalls from doing "ofw mode"

React2This
Topic starter
(@React2This)
Active RivalGamer

You can use console manager and disab;e the cfw syscalls from doing "ofw mode"

That's been since Rev 2 aye. I've used this method before the ccapi method. But I'm sure they do the same thing. If not then similar. Either way its a good option to use, whether you use ccapi or psnpatch to do it..

The reason I use psninja after is because it claims to wipe the history and replace it. In other words the homebrew/mods and other "non Sony" releases you use leaves traces in the history and this can be viewed by Sony. So just in case they decide to check my history I'd rather fake that it's legit.

LiveMChief
(@LiveMChief)
Eminent RivalGamer

That's been since Rev 2 aye. I've used this method before the ccapi method. But I'm sure they do the same thing. If not then similar. Either way its a good option to use, whether you use ccapi or psnpatch to do it..

The reason I use psninja after is because it claims to wipe the history and replace it. In other words the homebrew/mods and other "non Sony" releases you use leaves traces in the history and this can be viewed by Sony. So just in case they decide to check my history I'd rather fake that it's legit.

Well PSNinja just clears your recent game starting history while PSNPatch will spoof it to say you played actually games which seems more legitimate then it showing you have played nothing ever.

Shenmue
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Im HARDCORE fuck stealth if ima get caught im not gunna hide it fuck that... lol

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Im HARDCORE fuck stealth if ima get caught im not gunna hide it fuck that... lol

I'm pretty sure you are. . . the temper dude wouldn't last long and get caught easily >__>

Page 5 / 6