How Ive Stayed Un-b...

Notifications
Clear all

How Ive Stayed Un-banned

Page 3 / 6

Shenmue
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Very very . . . risky move. The more you keep getting side banned, the more you pay for a new one everytime. But, good thinking tho lol. But, if you constantly keep doing this, you might end up MAC banned.

Iv learned not to get attached to anything when modding 😀

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

PSN Patch (Stealth) v4.70.07:
PSNPATCH

PSNinja (Resigned) v4.0:
PSNINJA

Install Instructions:
1.] Format a usb to Fat32
2.]Copy both the downloads from above onto a usb drive
3.]Put your usb i the closest slot to the blue-ray drive
4.]Turn on your ps3 and scroll to Package Manager/Install PKG
push X and install both PSNpatch & PSNinja.

How To Use:
1.]Load either irisman or multiman and select the game you wish to play online.
2.]Start PSNpatch, once it loads push X. (It will boot you to XMB)
3.]Start PSNinja and push X on "Wipe History", "Replace History", "Make History Read Only", "Clear Web Browser History", "Exit" and then continue to load up your game.

tip. If you ever get signed out after you have done the above steps. if it was on purpose or not its highly recommend you repat all the steps in PSNINJA then return to online.

PS. using this method i have stayed Un-Banned for over a year

i take no credit for these Homebrews,
The Creators Are:
psnpatch:KW
psninja:smokin

I have 19 private IDs, been using the same ID for well over a year, spoofing your ID only helps on few games, other than that it does nothing and psninja does not guarantee anything, this 'method' has been posted soooo many times and has not yet be proven to increase or decrease an ID length, sorry but I highly disagree with this thread

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

I have 19 private IDs, been using the same ID for well over a year, spoofing your ID only helps on few games, other than that it does nothing and psninja does not guarantee anything, this 'method' has been posted soooo many times and has not yet be proven to increase or decrease an ID length, sorry but I highly disagree with this thread

Where in hell did you get 19 cid. . can I get one of them? Or pay for it cheaper?? : D

Shenmue
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Agreed 😀 lol 😀

LiveMChief
(@LiveMChief)
Eminent RivalGamer

You don't need PSN Ninja as PSNPatch does everything ninja does.

I only use PSNPatch.

Page 3 / 6