Notifications
Clear all

How do you like GameTec so far?

Page 1 / 2

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Post says it all. Post down how you are feeling about Rival Gamer.

Ill tell you how I feel about it.
I love it. The staff is great to talk to. Even tho theirs not too many staff for right now.
This is one great forum site. I even bought premium to show how much I love the site.

If you want to support the site like me.
Put this picture on your sig

Just click the picture to get the url link and put it as your sig. 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

thanks mate, appreciate your comments 🙂 there will be a lovely change to the site in the next 24 hours.

there will be ups and downs all BIG sites have gone through it. I still believe that Rival Gamer has a massive future and im 100% committed to making it BIG 😉

We will get some kids giving it but we just ignore them and carry on. 🙂

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Rival Gamer is life.

That is all.

I am glad to have been messaged by Becca on a different forum site. I may never have known about the site, been a part of a great staff team, and met all of you! It is crazy to think I have only been here for a month. I look forward to the (days/months/years) to come!

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

thanks mate, appreciate your comments 🙂 there will be a lovely change to the site in the next 24 hours.

there will be ups and downs all BIG sites have gone through it. I still believe that Rival Gamer has a massive future and im 100% committed to making it BIG 😉

We will get some kids giving it but we just ignore them and carry on. 🙂

Cant wait to see the changes :). haha make me proud lol

Rival Gamer is life.

That is all.

I am glad to have been messaged by Becca on a different forum site. I may never have known about the site, been a part of a great staff team, and met all of you! It is crazy to think I have only been here for a month. I look forward to the (days/months/years) to come!

Agree. Long live Rival Gamer

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

The website is awesome, I can't wait to see this website grow. Thanks to WavyHD for telling me about the site.

Page 1 / 2