Notifications
Clear all

Homepage.

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Stormii)
New RivalGamer

Create a section within the forum, so skilled writers can take a crack at the homepage. Also have a homepage guideline so that way people know how to generally make an article and not write splurge and submit it.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Create a section within the forum, so skilled writers can take a crack at the homepage. Also have a homepage guideline so that way people know how to generally make an article and not write splurge and submit it.

we need some skilled writers though, i will want to find these people

alot of the time people use the dreaded copy/paste these days 🙁

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

As of now, staff is in charge iof writing articles/finding quality stuff. I like your idea and we've been wanting to do this just needed to wait for more people to join and find people who don't just copy and paste everything

Topic starter
(@Stormii)
New RivalGamer

As of now, staff is in charge iof writing articles/finding quality stuff. I like your idea and we've been wanting to do this just needed to wait for more people to join and find people who don't just copy and paste everything

I would love to be a writer for your community, i know how it feels to use copy/ paste. It's dumb as hell. I offer quality work

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I would love to be a writer for your community, i know how it feels to use copy/ paste. It's dumb as hell. I offer quality work

Well as of right this minute I won't be able to get back at you for this position but I will in the coming weeks just pay attention to your PMS

Page 1 / 2