Notifications
Clear all

hi

BLOODorBLOOM
Topic starter
(@BLOODorBLOOM)

hi to all. just here to download a certain little file but this fachist website demand a membership, an avatar, an introduction, house and car keys and my soul. thank you!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble Member

hi to all. just here to download a certain little file but this fachist website demand a membership, an avatar, an introduction, house and car keys and my soul. thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that but I can assure you that you won't find most of our unique content anywhere else. Everything here is for free so I think what we are asking for is something trivial in return of our hard work.

Anyway welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it here. If you needed anything do not hesitate to contact me or anyone of the staff team.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

Welcome to Rival Gamer (y) any questions or concerns pm iAmLegacyy7 or any of my fellow staff members, Don't forget to upgrade to prime where you have access to all prime content