Notifications
Clear all

Hi, im Death_Dealer^_^

Page 1 / 2

Death_Dealer
Topic starter
(@Death_Dealer)
New RivalGamer

Hello guys, i figured i would do a proper introduction here. I am Death_Dealer from the Elite Electronics Dev Team. Happy to see another thriving community that is full of nice people:) I hope to be around for awhile. I mainly do decryption work but i also do modelling and texturing. I am also a minecraft addict.. You may find my handle familiar as i am the creator of 3D-Craft Mod and Texture Pack, And i am also the lead dev for Minecraft Elite Edition.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello guys, i figured i would do a proper introduction here. I am Death_Dealer from the Elite Electronics Dev Team. Happy to see another thriving community that is full of nice people:) I hope to be around for awhile. I mainly do decryption work but i also do modelling and texturing. I am also a minecraft addict.. You may find my handle familiar as i am the creator of 3D-Craft Mod and Texture Pack, And i am also the lead dev for Minecraft Elite Edition.

Hello Death_Dealer, thank you for joining our community and for your nice words, we are glad to have such a good member who can do awesome stuff like yours, hope you enjoy staying with us and share some of your skills/knowledge here on GZ, we are thrilled to see what you will bring to the table.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hola Death_Dealer , good to see someone from another place to come by here at Gamerz.me =P.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

What's up Death_Dealer, welcome to the site and hope to see some great things from you, if you do decide to share with us 🙂

Either way enjoy your stay and glad to have another honest person on board :p

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey there! Can't wait to see what we can all learn from you! Very excited to see what you bring to the table 🙂

Page 1 / 2