Clear all

Hi guys!

Page 1 / 2

NerysRhys
Topic starter
(@NerysRhys)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys (and girls if there are),
I'm NerysRhys and I consider myself an avid player.
Though I don't play FPS, I'm more of an RPG player (like the Tales of or the Final Fantasy Games) but I love the Metal Gear Solid series (The 3rd is my favorite).

Hope I can find some interesting things on this forum.
See you!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi guys (and girls if there are),
I'm NerysRhys and I consider myself an avid player.
Though I don't play FPS, I'm more of an RPG player (like the Tales of or the Final Fantasy Games) but I love the Metal Gear Solid series (The 3rd is my favorite).

Hope I can find some interesting things on this forum.
See you!

WElcome to Rival Gamer

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello mate, and welcome to rivalgamer glad to see you around here, any questions? feel free to message me or any of the staff team and we can help 🙂

SupremeMdz
(@SupremeMdz)
New RivalGamer

Hello mate, and welcome to rivalgamer glad to see you around here, any questions? feel free to message me or any of the staff team and we can help 🙂

Hi everyone I am new, I was referred to this site by one of my customers. I am currently a modder for Ps3 I will be getting a rgh soon., I was wanting to know if there is anyway I could become admin or moderator if possible. Hope that I can soon be helpful to others, message me if anything is needed.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi everyone I am new, I was referred to this site by one of my customers. I am currently a modder for Ps3 I will be getting a rgh soon., I was wanting to know if there is anyway I could become admin or moderator if possible. Hope that I can soon be helpful to others, message me if anything is needed.

Stay active and keep posting good contents, we staff members so everything (y) dont think we dont, see you around.

Page 1 / 2