Hey Slushy here im ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey Slushy here im going to help the community out!

Page 1 / 2

SlushyGER
Topic starter
(@SlushyGER)
New RivalGamer

Hey guys my name is Slushy ive been modding since 2010 im 18years old and from Germany,i like to do youtube videos all around JTAG/RGH XeXSlushyFTW - YouTube maybe check me out,i like this site design is really great i knew when i had my own site and got 10k members on it im trying everything to get some more members on here 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hey guys my name is Slushy ive been modding since 2010 im 18years old and from Germany,i like to do youtube videos all around JTAG/RGH XeXSlushyFTW - YouTube maybe check me out,i like this site design is really great i knew when i had my own site and got 10k members on it im trying everything to get some more members on here 🙂

Welcome ma man. Hope you can bring over as many new friendly faces as possible. See you around

(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer!

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you be active on the site

(@Joshy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome SlushyGER
We appreciate all your support man. (y)

Page 1 / 2