Notifications
Clear all

Hey Guys!

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Tonakai)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys, my name is Cristian and i'm from Italy. I'm 19 and i'm currently studying IT at University. My main passion are forums and games,obviously. I used to play Metin2,that's a MMORPG game. That's a kind of World Of Warcraft,very popular in Italy. I also play Toribash,a ragdoll game based on physics and mechanic. I'm studying (by myself) forum management,PHP,CSS and Javascript too. I run some boards (Metin2 Retroserver). I also draw on a Wacom Intous P&T in my free time,mostly textures and i'd like to learn 3D modelling. Planning to develope my own game in future,an indie maybe. That's pretty much it,if you have any question just ask! See you around the boards!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Hello Tonakai.Welcome to Rival Gamer.If you have any questions be sure to ask any staff members.Hope to see you around posting soon.

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

Welcome m8. I am glad you joined Rival Gamer. Hope you enjoy your stay and read the rules. Be sure to be active.Enjoy

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to the site, and great informative intro! That's what I like to see 🙂 Have fun!

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Looks like you know what you're doing. Have fun and stay active.

Page 1 / 2