Clear all

Help

Page 1 / 3

DLG
 DLG
Topic starter
(@DLG)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hello idk if anyone can help me but if someone can it will be appreciate. Every time I turn my cfw PS3 on it says the appropriate storage was not found. I've try pushing my esata cord in i made sure that my hdd was not dusty or dirty I made sure everything was plug up correctly but I'm still seeing the same massage. Please help.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello idk if anyone can help me but if someone can it will be appreciate. Every time I turn my cfw PS3 on it says the appropriate storage was not found. I've try pushing my esata cord in i made sure that my hdd was not dusty or dirty I made sure everything was plug up correctly but I'm still seeing the same massage. Please help.

This means your HDD isn't placed properly.

DLG
 DLG
Topic starter
(@DLG)
Eminent RivalGamer

Ty for replying I've try to moveing the hdd but I still have the same problem. Could it be the hdd its self or the esata cable ?

Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Ty for replying I've try to moveing the hdd but I still have the same problem. Could it be the hdd its self or the esata cable ?

Most likely the HDD, but make sure it is connected in the socket. Like try closing the door where the HDD goes.

DLG
 DLG
Topic starter
(@DLG)
Eminent RivalGamer

My hdd is on the outside of my PS3

Page 1 / 3