help create youtube...

Notifications
Clear all

help create youtube.pkg

Topic starter
(@io rivalg)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys, i was wandering if is possible to create a youtube app to work with jb ps4, i thought to use the same way as to dump a game..but not sure why i can't find some download like:
orbis-pub-gen or gengp4.exe, one or the other i thought i could work.
be patience i know i am a noob on ps4.... 😀

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hi guys, i was wandering if is possible to create a youtube app to work with jb ps4, i thought to use the same way as to dump a game..but not sure why i can't find some download like:
orbis-pub-gen or gengp4.exe, one or the other i thought i could work.
be patience i know i am a noob on ps4.... 😀

I can make youtube app for PS4 jb

Topic starter
(@io rivalg)
New RivalGamer

I can make youtube app for PS4 jb

cool, how can we do that?

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

cool, how can we do that?

Okay, I created youtube app after installing. It doesn't show up and you can go to notification and press Youtube app from there but the problem is wont work because "Cannot use the content" "To use the content, purchase it from PS store".
Just use Internet browser on your PS4 to watch youtube.

Topic starter
(@io rivalg)
New RivalGamer

Okay, I created youtube app after installing. It doesn't show up and you can go to notification and press Youtube app from there but the problem is wont work because "Cannot use the content" "To use the content, purchase it from PS store".
Just use Internet browser on your PS4 to watch youtube.

yes, i've downloaded the youtube.pkg and i had the same problem, i thought we could sign it again and it ll work, i don't have the app on my ps4 as i didn't update to get it from the store..