Notifications
Clear all

Helloooooo!

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)

Hey everyone, CrazyGamer here, old gamer. started back in the 80's, i play about anything, (well except for sports =P )
i plays mostly offline, i'm more into RPGs , but as i said i play about anything any game that'd provide me with a good decent story or rewarding gameplay (that sense of achieving... something ya know! )

i do use cheats sometimes (after i complete the game of course) i use cheats like money (i wish if there was a cheat like that in real life bye bye war eh? lol ) never LIKE NEVER EVER used infinite health or god mod even in offline single players, because i don't see the point of having endless backup of ammo and using infinite health at the same time. it'll only render the game... BORING? =P i mean with infinite HP you can easily kill your enemies slapping them on the face with your old trusty slipper..umm you get the point XD, still, never used those i hate online cheating as well (unless it's a closed private match and everyone is using it for fun) not fair for others ya know. some unlucky people try to escape real life shit and all. maybe go online try to find some decent gamers to hang around and play with. it's not fair to just ruin that little time in life they got to chill and unwind 🙂

my favorite cheat in any game is MONEH! haha

thanks for taking the time to read. see you guys around 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

Hey everyone, CrazyGamer here, old gamer. started back in the 80's, i play about anything, (well except for sports =P )
i plays mostly offline, i'm more into RPGs , but as i said i play about anything any game that'd provide me with a good decent story or rewarding gameplay (that sense of achieving... something ya know! )

i do use cheats sometimes (after i complete the game of course) i use cheats like money (i wish if there was a cheat like that in real life bye bye war eh? lol ) never LIKE NEVER EVER used infinite health or god mod even in offline single players, because i don't see the point of having endless backup of ammo and using infinite health at the same time. it'll only render the game... BORING? =P i mean with infinite HP you can easily kill your enemies slapping them on the face with your old trusty slipper..umm you get the point XD, still, never used those i hate online cheating as well (unless it's a closed private match and everyone is using it for fun) not fair for others ya know. some unlucky people try to escape real life shit and all. maybe go online try to find some decent gamers to hang around and play with. it's not fair to just ruin that little time in life they got to chill and unwind 🙂

my favorite cheat in any game is MONEH! haha

thanks for taking the time to read. see you guys around 🙂

Welcome to rival gamer 🙂